Re: [TowerTalk] Station Ground

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Station Ground
From: "Tom Rauch" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:38:23 -0500
> Regarding the less than useful practice of connecting all
ham equipment
> chassis via a grounding bar, why do the equipment
manufacturers usually
> provide a grounding lug on the back of the chassis?

Since I designed equipment for manufacturers I can tell you
why it is done. Manufacturers do it because the ground is
both helpful and desirable, and never harmful Keith.

I hope knowing that helps you make a decision on whether to
use it or not.

73 Tom

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.