[TowerTalk] Station Ground -- additional ground rods

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Station Ground -- additional ground rods
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:07:00 -0500
I can't find the message now, but I'm sure that somebody mentioned driving additional ground rods for the radio equipment.

BUT (if I have understood the code correctly) the NEC requires all these grounds (together with the grounds from your TV antenna, satellite dish, phone service, etc.) to be connected to the power company's ground at the service entrance.

Alan NV8A