[TowerTalk] SteppIR installation

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SteppIR installation
From: "Martin Sole" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:16:56 +0700
Tomorrow myself, HS0ZED, and John, W2YR, will go to the shack of our good
friend Eddy, HS0/EA4BKA, to assemble and install his new 3 el SteppIR. We
have allowed ourselves a couple of days to complete the job staying
overnight in Pattaya which should be fun. I would appreciate any comments or
suggestions from those that have already been through the process regarding
anything we need to consider before starting. We will install an EF140 at
right angles, i.e. parallel to the boom of the SteppIR. Is it okay to place
this just a few feet away give the orientation or do we need to be more

Martin - HS0ZED

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.