RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR installation

To: "'Joe Subich, K4IK'" <k4ik@subich.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR installation
From: "Martin Sole" <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:00:10 +0700
Thanks Joe, some good ideas.

On the thermal cycling we get temperature changes of about 10 degrees C all
year. Now, midwinter we see daytime tems about 27 Centigrade, nightime drops
a couple of degrees. Midsummer sees about 35 C. Do we need to worry about
thermal cycling? We do plan to assemble on Wednesday and put up on Thursday
so should be able to check anyway.

73
Martin - HS0ZED