[TowerTalk] TB-3 vs TB-25

Subject: [TowerTalk] TB-3 vs TB-25
From: Doug Renwick <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:58:45 -0600
Anyone have any experience with the Glen Martin TB-25 thrust
bearing as to its durability and load bearing capacity?
Would the TB-25 be a better choice than the Rohn TB-3?

Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
First VE5 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.