[TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G

Subject: [TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G
From: chris <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:01:07 -0500
I took down my tower a few years back and discarded the old, rusted bolts. I cannot find a listing of the sizes for the bolts for the legs and the house bracket. All the Rohn literature I have does not cover the fasteners by tower size.

I certainly would appreciate it, if someone could post the sizes for the leg sections or point me to somewhere to find them.

Chris, K4AY

In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.