Re: [TowerTalk] Rotors - your thoughts please.

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotors - your thoughts please.
From: Doug Renwick <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:00:23 -0600
Thats an easy question to answer...Spid without a doubt.

Lee Buller wrote:

So, what do people like out there? T2X? Yaesu? Stay with what I got? AlphSpid?

Lee - K0WA

-- Doug Renwick VA5DX PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0 First VE5 9BDXCC What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul? I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.