Re: [TowerTalk] UST HDX5106/TRX100HD raising fixture question

To: "Paul Playford" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UST HDX5106/TRX100HD raising fixture question
From: "David Thompson" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:56:36 -0500
I knew Lou personally.  UST wound up not only with Tristao but the tubular
Wison masts that Lou's son bought from Jim Wilson now N7JW.  Tri-Ex was
owned by Frank Clement.  He sold out to Tashjian much more recently.  Also
part of Tri-Ex was bought by another firm
(Pi-Rod as I recall) mainly for the commercial users.
Dave K4JRB