Re: [TowerTalk] Vacuum Variable Capacitor Sources

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vacuum Variable Capacitor Sources
From: "Howard Klein" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:31:55 +0000
I totally agree with Al's comment. I think Comet makes a fb vacuum variable. I didn't mean to imply that all vacuum variables made overseas were inferior. I simply said to use caution. There are some foreign made vacuum variables that are bulky, expensive and sometimes do not work as expected.

From: To: CC:

Gee. Comet is from Switzerland and consided a fine example of vacuum capacitor engtineering. I'd buy that imported cap.

Can you specify? 73 Jim --------------- At 08:25 PM 1/17/2005,

Howard Klein wrote:
several available often at bargain proces. I would advise caution > with imported ones. > Howard..K2HK