Re: [TowerTalk] GROUNDING OF FIELD DAY STATIONS

To: "Jim & Velma Woods" <woods@grantspass.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] GROUNDING OF FIELD DAY STATIONS
From: "K8RI on Tower Talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 03:30:23 -0500
Depending on the circuits a single GFI outlet at the beginning of the run will serve the entire line.
That is what they did in my shop. I can actually short out one of the outlets to ground with barely a spark.
That trips the breaker back at the panel. The GFI has to be reset before the panel breaker can be reset.

Another option is to use GFI breakers...which are expensive.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim & Velma Woods" <woods@grantspass.com>