Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Handhelds needed in Aceh, Indonesia

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Handhelds needed in Aceh, Indonesia
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:16:07 -0600
Hey right back!  This sounds like a wonderful thing for us to do with some
spare
gear that all of us have hanging around our shacks. I think I've got a couple
of
spare talkies (with pretty old batteries) that could easily go there. Does
someone have time to check this guy out to figure out if he is legit, and if
so,
figure out how we can send him stuff?

Jim Brown K9YC