[TowerTalk] A3 Traps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A3 Traps
From: "Bill Carpenter" <NZ0T@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:35:20 -0600
I lost my tower and Cushcraft A3 in an ice storm a couple of weeks ago.  The
beam is trashed but I think the traps all survived OK.  Is there a market for
good used traps?  I need to offset the insurance deductible to purchase a new
antenna.
On that note, I'm considering the Hy-Gain TH3 MK4 instead of the A3.  I do have
a TH3JR that is a good antenna - is the TH3 MK4 better than the A#?