RE: [TowerTalk] FCC Chaurman needs to be a ham

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] FCC Chaurman needs to be a ham
From: "W0UCE" <W0UCE@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:03:37 -0500
I am sure the FCC will have a new Chairman however looking at the
subject line, I doubt if a new Chaurman will be appointed even if
applicants desiring such position have an MBA in law or PHD in
electrical engineering...  FCC Chairman is being run into the "Ground."

        WØUCE
Homepage Website
 www.w0uce.net