[TowerTalk] Force 12 Antenna Disassembly

Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Antenna Disassembly
From: "Pat Barthelow" <>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:23:45 -0800
Hello Tommy,

I recently dismantled a C31XR and found it easy. It really helps to have a drill press acessory to a hand drill, (or a real drill press) and a vee shaped cradle for the tubing, to accurately drill out the rivets. I used an 1/8" bit...Goes quick that way, and you make precsion holes.

73, DX, de Pat Barthelow  AA6EG
(831) 646-0388