[TowerTalk] Tower wenches and ground rods

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower wenches and ground rods
From: "Jim Jarvis" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:45:03 -0500
Hey, Bryan...she's a lot better looking than Michael Powell.
What are you complaining about?

I sense, from your criticism that I need to keep you away
from my daughters.  Besides, MT winters are hard on exposed skin...
she's probably only 30.  :)

She looks plenty hot to me.  73 bob de w9ge

Bryan Fields wrote:

>On Sunday 23 January 2005 05:18 pm, Gene Smar wrote:
>Thats just too ugly.  When building a website don't use your grandmother to
>model the product, use your daughters or sisters, and then only if their
>If in doubt show your friends a picture and take a survey.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.