Re: [TowerTalk] Tower wenches and ground rods

To: jimjarvis@ieee.org, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower wenches and ground rods
From: Ron Feutz <feutz@wctc.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:26:48 -0600
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife"

Gary "U.S. Bonds"

At 08:45 AM 1/24/2005, Jim Jarvis wrote:

Hey, Bryan...she's a lot better looking than Michael Powell.
What are you complaining about?

I sense, from your criticism that I need to keep you away
from my daughters.  Besides, MT winters are hard on exposed skin...
she's probably only 30.  :)

N2EA

She looks plenty hot to me. 73 bob de w9ge

Bryan Fields wrote:

>On Sunday 23 January 2005 05:18 pm, Gene Smar wrote:
>

>>This?    http://www.groundhawgs.com/
>>

>Thats just too ugly.  When building a website don't use your grandmother to
>model the product, use your daughters or sisters, and then only if their
hot.
>If in doubt show your friends a picture and take a survey.

Ron Feutz, KK9K
Air Communications of Central Wisconsin, Inc.
715-424-3050 days
715-423-7662 nights
715-572-3621 cell