[TowerTalk] remote operation

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] remote operation
From: "Van Fair" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:13:03 -0500
I am not involved in remote operation but I do use a very good program called
TRX-manager which is being used by a number of operators for full remote
operation over the internet hundreds of miles away from the site. I suggest you
join the yahoo  trx-manager group to connect with those that are already doing
it. I control my rig, rotor etc in my shack with the program and it works great
and the program owner provides outstanding no charge support like no other I
have ever seen or heard about.  You can also go to  for a
full demo version and all details. N8pn is involved with this work and has
wriiten a number of software programs that work with TRX-Manager for remote
opertion. I would also suggest you look at his site  for
help.  73  Van W4GIW

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.