Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain T2X rotor loading questions.

To: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain T2X rotor loading questions.
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:19:19 -0600
    For what it is worth, I had a HyGain TH-7DXX 2 ft above the top of the
tower and a CushCraft A3WS 10 ft above that on the same mast, for over 10
years, with no problems with a T2X.  I do not know what wind speed I have
experienced here in the Sunny South, although we do get some strong,
straight line winds with thunderstorms.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ