[TowerTalk] Beam Interaction TH-7DXX & A3WS

Subject: [TowerTalk] Beam Interaction TH-7DXX & A3WS
From: doc <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:03:27 -0500
Bernard(wtrone) wrote:
    For what it is worth, I had a HyGain TH-7DXX 2 ft above the top of the
tower and a CushCraft A3WS 10 ft above that on the same mast, for over 10
years, with no problems with a T2X.  I do not know what wind speed I have
experienced here in the Sunny South, although we do get some strong,
straight line winds with thunderstorms.

Did you observe any negative interactions between these
beams with such close proximity?

-- Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, SBE, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life:
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!