[TowerTalk] TB4 dimensions needed

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TB4 dimensions needed
From: "Benson,M Stokley" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:22:23 -0500
Hello TT'ers,
For flame protection I have "Googled", read the archives, looked at the
Rohn site and looked through 3 copies of the Rohn catalog but I still
can't find a dimensional drawing of the Rohn TB4 thrust bearing.
Specifically, I am interested in the OD of the top ring with the three
bolts (ID=3 inches, hi); the OD of the base plate with the four mounting
holes, and; the vertical distance from the top of the base plate to the
top of the top ring.  Tnx.
73 de Stokley, W3SB

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.