[TowerTalk] Transmission lines and mounting bracket question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Transmission lines and mounting bracket question
From: "William Turini" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:08:21 -0800

After reading all the discussions regarding antennas, I?ve become more
attuned to minor details.

Last night I was bolting the mast mounting bracket onto my KLM 10-30 LP and
I noticed that one of the phasing straps comes within 1/2 inch of the mast
mounting plate. Not knowing enough about antenna construction/design, should
I be concerned, or is it simply a case of too much knowledge causing

I would "assume" that since this is the way the antenna was designed that it
would not cause a problem. But...

Thanks for the thoughts.

Bill  KA4GAV
IT & Facilities Manager
Cypress Semiconductor - Washington Design Center

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.