[TowerTalk] B&W 594 transfer switch

Subject: [TowerTalk] B&W 594 transfer switch
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:45:39 -0500
Has anyone ever tested the isolation on one of these transfer switches? My thought was to use one to switch my second radio onto the feedline of the good antennas, and tempoorarily switch my run radio onto the all-band vertical. Inter-antenna isolation is satisfactory now, but I worry about degrading it and/or possibly causing damage to receivers.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated 12 January 2005
2868 contest stations at