[TowerTalk] Ham App for Regal 2-Way 5MHz-1GHz Splitter?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham App for Regal 2-Way 5MHz-1GHz Splitter?
From: doc <>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:10:14 -0500
Is there a Ham app for these things?

I have acquired a pair of them used and would like to
learn if they'd be useful in my new antenna/tower setup
before I offer them online in my purge of lots of excess

I am even more lacking of knowledge about CATV stuff than
I am of everything else!  ;-)

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, SBE, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life:
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!