[TowerTalk] Thanks, and Diamond antenna Performance

Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks, and Diamond antenna Performance
From: Daniel Hileman <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:00:02 -0800 (PST)
Ok everyone,

The rohn 25 will be guyed...thanks for all the input
from everyone...Another question...I know this is
towertalk, but no one's responded to my question on I'll try all you great people.
Here goes, my friend has a diamond SG7900A on the
trunk of a Saturn Ion, and his performance is OK, but
"OK" and we have another friend who has a Dodge Neon
with the same antenna mounted in the same place. His
performance is very noticably better! So, here's what
we are thinking...the Ion is mostly made of Plastic
and the neon, metal. So, we think that may be the
biggest contributing, we'd like any
suggestions on making the performance of the antenna
on the "Plastic" car better...any ideas??

Daniel N9WX

Do you Yahoo!?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.