Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25

To: ke3q@msn.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:18:13 EST

I had 70' of Rohn 45 up, unguyed, at one time, and it was scary.  I got it
guyed right away.  Rohn 25 would be scarier.  73 - Rich, KE3Q
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in the old days before I climbed, I had a couple of guys put up 125 ft
of Rohn 55.  They erected all 125 feet unguyed, they guyed it.  I would have
crapped my drawers up there, but it didn't seem to bother them.  I thought they
were brave...now I know they were just stupid.

Bill K4XS