Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25
From: Blake Bowers <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:52:48 -0600
Actually, Rohn fully supports the R25 up to 40
feet as a self support.

Aside from that however, 60 feet they do not support,
and supporting an inverted V would be an absolute no-no.

I have seen R25 at 60 feet self supporting a lot however, and they do fine, again without an inverted
V pulling on it.

I'd guess about 12 feet :)

The 25 isn't designed to be free standing, though I've seen them up to
30 or so with no real trouble if the base is good.