Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Rohn 25 -- Semi- FreeStanding & TiltOver?

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Rohn 25 -- Semi- FreeStanding & TiltOver?
From: doc <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:44:24 -0500
Jim Lux wrote:
I'm not sure if it would achieve what you're trying to do, but why not put
the 3 sections in a triangular arrangement (so it would look like a 3
pointed star, with a triangular space in the middle), rather than in line?
Off hand, it would be more symmetrical, and probably stronger.

I agree and that was my goal using ascii art but it was mutilated
between here and the list!

Besides, artistry is not in my gift-set! ;-)

-- Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, SBE, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life:
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!