[TowerTalk] Re: IBP, Inc. tower company

Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: IBP, Inc. tower company
From: Wayne Davidson <>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:05:31 -0800
Has anyone heard of a tower manufacturing company by the
name of IBP, Inc.   If so, can you tell me anything about their
products, company history, whether they're still in business, ect?

I could only find one reference to the company on the internet
related to a 350-foot guyed tower in Texas.

More power to ya

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.