[TowerTalk] Stubs on the HyTower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stubs on the HyTower
From: douglas.snowden@med.va.gov
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:26:06 -0500
I looked at the manual for the HyTower trying to figure out
the stubs they use. I know a normal stub would be 1/4 wave
shorted on the feed side, thus acting as an open for the freq
of interest. But from what I remember, the stubs on the HyTower
did not make sense to me. Some seemed to be longer than expected, and
they were placed on the tower in strange places.  Any insight on this?
I would like to play with this on a tower I have .

Doug N4IJ