RE: [BULK] - RE: [TowerTalk] RG-11 Source?

To: "'w2lk@earthlink.net'" <w2lk@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: [BULK] - RE: [TowerTalk] RG-11 Source?
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:44:24 -0800
I'm amazed they use RG11.  When you look at it (if you get a chance), I'll
bet you find it really is not RG11, but a special CATV version of RG11 that
has a foam dielectric and multiple shields.  Nobody in the cable industry
would use single-shielded cable for anything, it's a disaster!  73 de Steve
WB2WIK/6