Re: [TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello(Rohn) 25 sections

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello(Rohn) 25 sections
From: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:41:44 -0500
I experienced the same thing with Nello 25N (their 25G equivalent).  After
the 3rd or 4th section I learned it was much easier to fit it together on
the ground first.  Once we started doing that it went much better.

I found the tower jack (from WB0W or Champion Radio, not sure which I bought
it from) to be a nice tool for fitting them together, both up in the air and
on the group.

I don't blame Nello though; those who use Rohn say its much easier to fit
them together on the ground first as well.

Tom, NI1N