[TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello (Rohn) 25 sections

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello (Rohn) 25 sections
From: <cottonkey@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:10:58 -0500
I just received an e-mail from Jay Terleski at Array Solutions saying they
have no record of selling me any Nello 25 tower sections and would have
replaced the bad sections if they had.  That makes sense since I bought the
sections in question from Texas Towers and was under the impression they
were Nello sections since Rohn had not been in production for a considerable
length of time.   I had to wait several months before Texas Towers was able
to ship the sections.  I can't find my receipt from Texas Towers so all I
have to go on is my memory.  Is anyone else besides Nello manufacturing
tower sections equivalent to Rohn 25?

I  appreciate being able to post to this reflector and am grateful for all
the responses to my posting even though I am not a member.  I think the
important thing to come out of this is to fit the sections together on the
ground prior to assembling them in the air.  It can take a little more time
but save a lot of time and hassles in the long run.

Tim Cotton, N4UM