Re: [TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello (Rohn) 25 sections - apologies toNello

To: cottonkey@bellsouth.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello (Rohn) 25 sections - apologies toNello
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 07:43:31 -0600
> adverse publicity this may have generated for Nello.  On the other hand...
> perhaps Rohn's demise may have been due - at least in part - to poor
> quality
> control.

This sounds more like it.  As I had posted, Rohn
had issues with holes lining up, crappy galvanizing,
bent sections straight from the factory, long before
they went into bankruptcy and were bought out.

Don't even get me started about their shipping on
factory direct towers.....

I have heard no complaints about Nello, and hopefully
Radian will produce a better quality lineup of the old
Rohn products.