[TowerTalk] Bigger is Better

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bigger is Better
From: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:13:57 -0800 (PST)
I have asked to be removed from this reflector on two
occasions and the reply is "waiting for the moderator
to act upon your request". I am tired of asking to be
removed. I hope to return to the reflector when I have
more time to give it attention.

Maybe this will get me OFF...... Bigger is better, if
you don't know, ask your wife or girlfriend or both!!!

Thanks for the help in getting unsubscribed. 73, John, K5PGW