[TowerTalk] try masonary drill at the rental company - getting cablesint

To: "Chuck Chandler" <chchandler@adelphia.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] try masonary drill at the rental company - getting cablesinto the shack
From: Kevin Adam <n9iww@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:44:06 +0100
Chuck you rent a large masonary drill taht wiil cut the brick in circle there
are ones you can rent at home depot or the rental place that will  drill
concrete to the size you need for electrical PVC conduit.
 but since its brick a hammer and chisel will work just fine brick is hollow
in places  it breaks easy
break out what you need if it's to large just mix up a little mortor mix and
put it in where it's to big.

N9IWW