[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: lightning & trees]

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: lightning & trees]
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:45:28 -0500
Because Tulip Poplars are often the tallest tree(s) in a stand?  I know
that is true at my place....Most trees do not exceed 70 feet or so and
the Tulip Poplars are all over 100.  I bought the property  in part
because I have a 110 footer  only  50 feet from the shack....great place
to hang  my  80 meter delta loop.  Sure hope it never falls toward the
shack or tower guys hihihi 73 bob de w9ge