Re: [TowerTalk] Rechargable Batteries for a MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer

To: "Richard Thorne" <rmthorne@cox.net>,"Tower Talk (mail list)" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rechargable Batteries for a MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:34:58 -0500
Rich, this much I can tell you -- 1800MaH NiMH cells have worked fine in my
259B for the last 2 years.  I just use the internal charger to keep them
trickled at full charge.  I have a MAHA fast charger which I can use for a
complete recharge, though I haven't needed to.  I should also use it more
often than I do to condition the cells by completely discharging and
recharging them.

73, Pete N4ZR