Re: [TowerTalk] Wet setting conduit?

To: <garyschafer@comcast.net>, "'Gene Smar'" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wet setting conduit?
From: "Craig Lekutis" <craiglekutis@wirelessestimator.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:17:55 -0500
Craig:
Most design engineers will not allow conduit within the foundation structure
to accommodate transmission lines or other conductors. Some designs will
allow a modified Ufer grounding system to be run through the foundation
where the ground wire will run through pvc in lieu of it running through the
concrete. This is typically a small diameter PVC to be able to accept a
maximum 4/0 wire.
Regards,
Craig
http://www.wirelessestimator.com