Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Re: Tower Restrictions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Re: Tower Restrictions
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:19:02 -0500
The other factor, in my case, is that I know about the CC&Rs only
because I insisted on seeing them before even making an offer. They were
not made available even at the closing, so it may well be that the
neighbors have no idea that such CC&Rs exist.

Alan NV8A

On 04/01/05 12:47 pm Steve Katz tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: