Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna analyzers

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna analyzers
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:11:40 +0000
Bill Aycock wrote:
> Ed, I'm shocked- The one route into that thing that CAN'T be shielded but
> CAN be filtered, is the antenna connection, itself.
> Bill
------
Well, all I can say is that the jumper cables into and out of the unit
were custom made.
And when the unit is switched into the circuit in normal use, there is
a very noticible drop in noise level, often 3 or 4 S units.

In the few times I've used it, it has performed flawlessly. It was
just a suggestion which works here.

Obviously, there are a lot of you who are more technically talented
than I. So, let this be the end of it.

73
Ed