Re: [TowerTalk] what kind of camera is best for a tower cam?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] what kind of camera is best for a tower cam?
From: Steve Maki <steve@oakcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:08:05 -0400
Interesting.

I've been buying TV headend equipment from Mel for at least
20 years. I wondered about the "ATV", but it seemed that
they were mainly headend gear at first, then gradually
started carrying more and more camera/security/surveillance
stuff. Never saw anything related to amateur television
per se, except cameras.

I didn't know he was a ham, but I should have suspected from
his knowledge of his products and good attitude.

Steve K8LX