Re: [TowerTalk] Previous Feb 74 HR magazine

To: Dave Bowker <dbowker@mail.sjv.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Previous Feb 74 HR magazine
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:38:17 +0000
Dave Bowker wrote:
> Ed,
> Try the following links to some of OD5CG's articles.  Cebek seems to have
> captured some of his works in his web pages.

> http://www.cebik.com/trans/ser.html
> http://www.cebik.com/trans/quarter.html
> 73, Dave, K1FK
----
B I G tip of the hat to Dave. The first link shown discusses it
exactly. And shows some of the fomulas. Haven't looked at the second
link ( supposed to be down in my basement finishing off a bath and
great room ) but will get to it.

I think the QST article is the one.

You guys have been great. And thanks for all the replies. If I can
convert the formulas into a VB6 program, I'' put a note here for
anyone who might like it.

73
Ed