Re: [TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:50:38 -0400

K7LXC@aol.com wrote:
> From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer
> To: towertalk@contesting.com
>

>>For those that run remote sites, how do you reboot the computer at the
>
> remote site if it hangs up?
>
>     And this has exactly WHAT to do with tower and HF antenna construction
> projects?!?
>
> Cheers,
> Steve    K7LXC
> TT ADMIN

Sorry if this seems out of place. I am planing on a remote site several
States away from home. Site will include towers, antennas etc.
Since several on here have similar sites they operate it seems the best
place to get that kind of information. It also appears there is a keen
interest in the subject.

Maybe if I would have asked "how do you reset the computer that is used
to switch remote site antennas"..  :>)

73
Gary  K4FMX