Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Tribander 2

To: <c_hurlbut@adelphia.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Tribander 2
From: "Dubovsky, George" <George.Dubovsky@andrew.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:35:58 -0400
If it is, in fact, a tribander, and element with three traps on each
side doesn't sound right, as does an element with one on each side,
since the remaining element has two on each side. What's the chance that
it has been mis-assembled by the last guy (who couldn't get it to work,
so he donated it to the school)?

Pix of the traps might be telling, as their construction may be unique
to a mfgr.

But, I might be wrong...

73,

geo - n4ua