Re: [TowerTalk] Installation procedures for the Rohn GAS604 screwanchor

To: "J Boothe" <technicaltheory@yahoo.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installation procedures for the Rohn GAS604 screwanchor
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:11:46 -0700
Hmmm .. I always used to use a crowbar .. did not take long to do, and
because of the way it could be hooked, was easier to not hit the ground as
it went round and round.  Be sure the angle is towards the tower, unlike our
old Boy Scout tent pegs...  but, suspect you know that!  HIHI  73, Mark ..
AA6DX