[TowerTalk] Antennas, etc. for sale

To: "TOWERTALK" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antennas, etc. for sale
From: "N9EN@VOYAGER.NET" <n9en@voyager.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:10:44 -0500
Hello all,

I have a number of antennas that are for sale. Most of
them are monoband HF yagis, in like-new condition. I
have for sale the following:

HyGain 105BA 5-el. 10 meter monoband yagi
CushCraft 12-4CD 4-el. 12 meter monoband yagi (new)
HyGain 155BA 5-el. 15 meter monoband yagi
KLM 40M-3 3-el. 40 meter monoband yagi (used)
KLM 40M-3 3-el. 40 meter monoband yagi (new in box)
HyGain 18-HT 10-80 meter vertical (mostly complete)
M2 80M-1 75/80 meter rotatable dipole (w/ 24vdc
power supply)

I also have some miscellaneous tower and tower hardware
for sale. I have 3 top sections of Rohn 45 tower; 2 have
the flat top plate for use with a thrust bearing. The 3rd has
a tube for use with a 2" OD mast.

I have some miscellaneous sections of Rohn 25G tower.
A few are only a few years old. Others are older. I also
have some forged, galvanized 3/8" x 12" turnbuckles and
a number of porcelain strain insulators, suitable for use
with 1/4" Big Grips (or guy wire fastened with saddle
clamps). I also have some torque bar sets for use with
Rohn 25G tower.

With the exception of the insulators, torque bar sets and
the turnbuckles, the items would have to be picked up.
My QTH is about 15 mi. NNE of Rockford, IL (90 mi.
WNW of Chicago, IL).

If interested in anything, reply either via e-mail or feel
free to call me on the telephone and we can discuss prices,
etc.  I am usually home from work by 4PM CST.

73 de Brad, N9EN

E-Mail: n9en@voyager.net

Home telephone: (815) 389-2648