[TowerTalk] Tower talkers is Tennadyne still in business

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower talkers is Tennadyne still in business
From: "TENNADYNE" <tennadyne@tennadyne.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:31:53 -0400
Hi Keith:

Read your comments regarding TENNADYNE "being for sale".

If you would have clicked on "For Sale", you would have noticed that it was in
reference
to a tower for sale.

Selling the company is not a consideration. Probably is for our competition,
but not for us.

Since reading your e-mail, we have changed the banner to read: Tower For Sale

Rog, WB8NDC
TENNADYNE (still in business and having a ball....)
TENNADYNE, L.L.C.
Communication Antenna Manufacturer
Tower Products and Accessories
P.O. Box 352