[TowerTalk] Phasing Help

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phasing Help
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:16:34 -0400
NM5G:
 >Apparently I need to model the two antennas to
find the difference in phase angle in degrees, then add the appropriate
amount of coax to offset the difference.

         Stacking patterns are not adversely affected
by small phase differences.

http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/towertalk/2002-August/050063.html

"P.S.  For example, assuming phase shifts of 0, +10, and +20 degrees
for the 3 antennas going up my tower, gain only changes by a negligible
-0.08 dB and vertical beamwidth decreases by a negligible 0.1 degrees."

                                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV