Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Scott Millick" <smillick@wamusa.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor
From: "Roger K8RI on Tower" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:48:16 -0400
I personally like the ProSisTel Big Boy rotors, but they are getting a bit
pricy.  I've been using the PST61 (I think that's the number, but I'd have
to dig out the papers now to be sure)

My second choice would be the Alpha Spid? which is the rotor I'd probably
get now due to price. The only thing I don't like about the Alpha is the way
it mounts, but I think that could easily be modified or an adapter plate
made.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com