[TowerTalk] Trylon for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trylon for sale
From: "Paul" <paul.reiter@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:00:16 -0700
Hi all,

I have the following BRAND NEW TOWER for sale in Fallbrook CA, just north of
San Diego and South of LA.
It's only just been unloaded from the truck, and was not touched after that. I
am unable to get a permit to put it up.
SO IT'S A HOT DEAL FOR YOU!

Tower - Trylon Titan T500-72 feet
     $2355.00

                    Top plate and rotator plate @ $49 each
      $98.00

                    One set footweldments for anchor bolt mounting
$310.00

    My  Cost
                       $2763.00

It's yours for 2250.00 pick-up only in Fallbrook. That's at least $500 off
purchase price, and shipping was $500 in addition to that.

(IF you are interested, but want it shipped to your QTH, please email me and
we'll discuss it.)

RSVP to paul.reiter@earthlink.net or paul_l_reiter@toyota.com

73,

Paul